X

• Фильтр
  • Время
  • Показать
Очистить всё
новые сообщения

,,, немного анимации ....

Комментарий

,,, CHANGE АДАПТАЦИЯ ЛИНИИ сопротивление...

и добавление стен отражатель стороны!

Комментарий

Good day JoMy!
        Today I collect all materials: steel – 1mm and 0.5mm, wire – 2mm, sma connector and Teflon, but have unplanned job.
        Thanks for moderator, what open new theme, is may be interesting for more another peoples.
        When I open new theme, the first time I see new idea and found inside the project how you organized new connection between patches and Hollywood’s animation – very nice. Also I see additionally information from jass66 about 5mm connection strap for wide band.
        Yesterday I was thoroughly investigated yours drawings and do not have any question and ready to make this antenna. But today I see progress inside the project for increased dBi and characteristics. And I think to take time out. Ok, will we see and so thanks if you put drawings for new idea with new strap.
        Последний раз редактировалось oveco; 04.12.2012, 18:20.

Комментарий

Спасибо руководству, что организовали отдельную тему. Ваш сайт пользуется заслуженной репутацией, мои слова основываются на анализе, когда с других сайтов переадресуют как правило, к вам. Да и тема будет полезна нашим народным умельцам.

Комментарий

,,, эллипсы Другой вариант питания...

Комментарий

Good day JoMy!
              I see the gain is wideband stable inside the new project with different of strap (powered) shape.
              Also I found interesting information about simulation program same as CST by reading book - (Antennas for Base Stations in Wireless Communications). The simulation and actually measured data almost in same positions. Is best! And I hope for make normal antenna without measuring procedures with yours new project. I stay online!
              Вложения
              Последний раз редактировалось oveco; 06.12.2012, 17:55.

Комментарий

Good day to you , Oveco!
                I see your pictures, and I'm curious where you got the diagrams ...???!!!
                I understand that you still want the latest version of the antenna panel???

Комментарий

Yes, of course!
                  I like action, I like new ideas. The last project is enough for us just now. I recognized all new elements inside the last shape with new straps, but required all dimensions

Комментарий

,,, ok, I sends them to you, wait a minute ...!!!
                    I have to draw and post antenna sizes ...!!!

Комментарий

,,,Oveco,they are promised drawings...

Комментарий

Jomy! Thank you very match for you relationships!
                        I download new dimensions of antenna. Quickly analyzed and collect one picture, see attm. File.
                        I have one question (only for future): is not critical for “hobby” antenna, what VSWR in the working range >1.5 – 2.0 or it is difficult adjusting in the wideband range?
                        Вложения

Комментарий

Сообщение от oveco Посмотреть сообщение
                          Jomy! Thank you very match for you relationships!
                          I download new dimensions of antenna. Quickly analyzed and collect one picture, see attm. File.
                          I have one question (only for future): is not critical for “hobby” antenna, what VSWR in the working range >1.5 – 2.0 or it is difficult adjusting in the wideband range?

,,, yes Oveco, I know that SWR should be within the range of < 1,5...2, and it is not difficult...!!!
                          In the future, I'll try to get fit in this range!

Комментарий

Lipton - Панель 15 V4 (модификация Бестер сектор) - Страница 4, # 39
                            …КСВ в диапазоне, не будет превышать, в худшем случае (криво установленные, косые блины), уровень 1,5-2 (что вполне достаточно для нормальной работы).

Если для знатоков не критично, то для меня, на данном этапе – тем более. Но подожду доработок от JoMy (т.к. материалов почти нет).

Lipton - Панель 15 V4 (модификация Бестер сектор) - Page 4, # 39
                            …, the VSWR level - 1.5-2 (is enough for normal operations). At this time, for me, also. But I wait modification from you JoMy. I hope – tomorrow beginning today.

Комментарий

,,, Oveco, может быть так, но это, кажется, уменьшает эффективность антенны...

Комментарий

Good evening, JoMy!
                                We make this antenna and checked in operation, but in the evening time – at this place the wireless internet very busy, will be see in day time. Thanks for all!

Добрый вечер всем!
                                Антенна изготовлена и приступила к испытаниям. Сейчас вечер и Малайзийский интернет загружен, но результаты обнадеживающие. Протестируем завтра. Спасибо всем!
                                Вложения

Комментарий

Обработка...
                                X