Свернуть
X

• Фильтр
  • Время
  • Показать
Очистить всё
новые сообщения

((Slotted Waveguide Antennas))

Hello to you all my friends the art of professional antennas. My name is Ahmed Abu Bakr from the State of Egypt and need your help desperately, where I have a small factory for the manufacture of antennas and you manufactures several designs of this site and I have recently asked me to manufacture a new type we have in Egypt, ((Slotted Waveguide Antennas)) and I after the implementation has not given Efficiency required as the reference for the antenna does not exceed 12db note that Allmonim Sizes available in Egypt ((4 * 10))and ((4 * 8)) cm .But after a search and found that no one of these antennas exceed the 20 db of this kind, for example .

((((((((.http://www.fcnet.pl/VECTOR_DUAL_20_dBi_24_GHz-704.html))))))

Sorry that the matter long but very need help in the manufacture of this type and the highest efficiency possible and I aluminum ((10 * 4)) or ((4 * 8)) efficiency and up to 20 db. Need dimensions of the design is correct.

Who can design up to 20db will really call him a free gift to Egypt on my side of the right design.

Нажмите на изображение для увеличения.

Название:	Linear_resonant_waveguide_slot_array_with_longitudinal_broad-wall_slots-antenna_design.png
Просмотров:	1
Размер:	8.3 Кб
ID:	232027
Обработка...
X