X

• Фильтр
  • Время
  • Показать
Очистить всё
новые сообщения

http://www.ipellejero.es/tecnico/nec-2/english.php

3.1. General rules.

3.5 If two wires of different diameters are close of each other, despite the fact that their segments are aligned, errors in the computation of the antenna gain and its input impedance may be obtained, especially in the part of the reactance [Ref.5,11]. In models of those characteristics it is advisable to perform the AGT test (see section 7.2) in order to check their validity.

7.2. Average gain test (AGT).

The average gain test is an useful tool to check the validity of a model and it is available in practically all the programs implementing NEC-2

The AGT consists in placing the model, without loads and transmission lines, in the free space (horizontal antennas) or over perfect ground (vertical antennas) and then to simulate the 3D radiation pattern.

In theory, the average gain of a lossless antenna, considering an adequate sampling in all the possible directions of radiation, must be equal to 1. That is, the antenna must radiate all the power provided by the generator [Ref.5,8]. If this rule is not observed, the model probably has defects in the specifications of the generator or maybe the generator is located in the wrong place.

The results of the AGT are interpreted in this way [Ref.7]

AGT < 0.80: the model is questionable and should be refined.
    0.80 <= AGT < 0.90: the model may be useful, but can be improved.

0.90 <= AGT < 0.95: the model is usable for most purposes.
    0.95 <= AGT < 1.05: the model is likely to be accurate.
    1.05 <= AGT < 1.10: the model is usable for most purposes.
    1.10 <= AGT <= 1.20: the model may be useful, but can be improved.
    AGT > 1.20: the model is questionable and should be refined.

In the case of wideband or multiband antennas, repeat the convergency test in a representative set of frequencies within all the working band of the antenna.

Комментарий

надо бы снабдить текст комментариями на русском или перевести его. все таки русскоязычный форум.
      ОСТОРОЖНО! КУСАЮСЬ!!! :diablo:

Комментарий

3.1. Основные правила.

3.5 Если два провода разного диаметра близки друг к другу, несмотря на то, что их сегменты выровнены, ошибки в вычислении коэффициента усиления антенны и его входного импеданса могут быть получены, особенно в части реактивного сопротивления [5, 11]. В моделях этих характеристик рекомендуется выполнить тест AGT (см. Раздел 7.2), чтобы проверить их достоверность.

7.2. Средний коэффициент усиления (AGT).

Средний коэффициент усиления является полезным инструментом для проверки действительности модели и доступен практически во всех программах, реализующих NEC-2

AGT тест состоит в помещении модели без нагрузок и линий передачи в свободное пространство (горизонтальные антенны) или над идеальной землей (вертикальные антенны), а затем прогон 3D-диаграммы излучения.

Теоретически, интегральное усиление антенны без потерь, учитывая адекватное сегментирование, во всех возможных направлениях излучения, должно быть равно 1 (100%). То есть антенна должна излучать всю мощность, обеспечиваемую генератором [см. 5, 8] , Если это правило не соблюдается, модель, вероятно, имеет дефекты в характеристиках генератора или, возможно, генератор находится в неправильном месте.

Результаты АГТ интерпретируются таким образом [7]

AGT <0,80: модель сомнительна и должна быть уточнена.
        0.80 <= AGT <0.90: модель может быть полезна, но может быть улучшена.
        0.90 <= AGT <0,95: модель пригодна для большинства целей.
        0,95 <= AGT <1,05: модель, вероятно, будет точной.
        1.05 <= AGT <1.10: модель пригодна для большинства целей.
        1.10 <= AGT <= 1.20: модель может быть полезна, но может быть улучшена.
        AGT> 1.20: модель сомнительна и нуждается в доработке.

В случае широкополосных или многополосных антенн повторите тест конвергенции в наборе частот во всем рабочем диапазоне антенны.

В интерфейсе 4NEC2 тест активируется в Expert Settings
        Нажмите на изображение для увеличения.

Название:	AGT.JPG
Просмотров:	1
Размер:	33.6 Кб
ID:	224719

Комментарий

,,do this..
          Нажмите на изображение для увеличения.

Название:	HovermanDimensions.jpg
Просмотров:	1
Размер:	102.6 Кб
ID:	224720

Комментарий

do a NEC model or what?
            how is it related to this topic? where are symmetrical wires?

here is better picture:

Комментарий

NEC or whatever you want ...!!1
              Vibrator 6mm, 10mm Reflector

MY PICTURE IS THE ORIGINAL...!!!

Комментарий

How this Gray-Hoverman model will verify if NEC can simulate TR-Lines build as wire structures?

Комментарий

Take this for study ...http://www.jedsoft.org/fun/antennas/dtv/xgh.html

Комментарий

Do not understand your point. Why I should look on G-H antennas, if they do not have transmission lines at all?

Комментарий

That's what you do it yourself...!!!

Комментарий

do it - do it what? do a model? there are tons or *.nec for G-H already done.

How they prove or disprove NEC2 engine behaviour with symmetrical transmission lines, built either as "TR-Lines" (pure mathematical line), or as "Wire structures"?

I see NEC2 as unreliable instrument for this. Even after playing with GW source wire radius, to get AGT=1.0, impedances are different from HFSS

Комментарий

THIS IS YOU,,,,???http://www.digitalhome.ca/forum/186-...tructures.html

Комментарий

Yes, it's me.
                            I have no interest in any TV antennas (neither G-H nor any other design).

I was studying antenna stacks, connected with symmetrical wires.
                            In "holl_ands" album I found many this kind of design (multi-bay Dipols and BowTies, Yagi-stacks, just 2 samples of industrial antennas wired together with Symm Line), with *.nec files available for study.

Behaviour of 4NEC2 in this models seems odd to me, so I asked if one should use better tool (like HFSS), or using 4NEC2 is still possible (maybe with some tips&tricks).

I was veryfying, if NEC works with lines as in theory:

or differently

Комментарий

nec_part4.zip

Комментарий

Сообщение от jomy Посмотреть сообщение
                                [ATTACH]25518[/ATTACH]
                                *.NEC revised by holl_ands
                                Спойлер (+/-) (2-Folded Dipoles)

produces Z=187 +j 115 (@ 600 Mhz)

HFSS produces Z=131.77 -j 34.78 (@ 600 Mhz)

Комментарий

Обработка...
                                X