Свернуть
X

• Фильтр
  • Время
  • Показать
Очистить всё
новые сообщения

wrt54gl power problem

i have on wrt54gl v1.1 flashed with ddwrt, when I use the AC to DC the borad hangs on booting at it restarts all the time
    but i have tested with one battery (from my UPS) which is 12V 7.2Ah it works normal,
    i also tested with ac to dc which has typical output of 12v 5A it works
    the adapter provided by linksys has 12v 1.2A
    i think if there is possible to add capacitor or something else?
    can you help how to solve this problem?
    Последний раз редактировалось secure.boy; 28.01.2009, 21:25.

I think, that you need to open your power supply unit and change capacitors, may be all. It will be better to find capacitors with lable "Low ESR" and "105 C"

Комментарий

I opened the PSU and there is no capacitor

can I add there?

Комментарий

ok, the capacitors located in the AP.(I advise to check their)
        On the photo i don`t see diode bridge or diodes, is it there? (yuo wrote, that: "I use the AC to DC")
        If there are no diodes you need to add 4 diodes (bridge) and capacitor. Is it "native" power supply?
        The fastest way to solve this problem - taking the cable from your power supply and 12 volts from the PC.

Комментарий

Сообщение от DEVICE Посмотреть сообщение
          ok, the capacitors located in the AP.(I advise to check their)
          On the photo i don`t see diode bridge or diodes, is it there? (yuo wrote, that: "I use the AC to DC")
          If there are no diodes you need to add 4 diodes (bridge) and capacitor. Is it "native" power supply?
          The fastest way to solve this problem - taking the cable from your power supply and 12 volts from the PC.
          thanks for your reply

can you tell me more about this " If there are no diodes you need to add 4 diodes (bridge) and capacitor. Is it "native" power supply?"

Комментарий

about diode bridge:
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diode_bridge
            I think that your power supply is not from this access point, and have AC output. therefore need to add a rectifier to have DC output. Diodes can be found in dead PC PSU (3-5 ampere) and capacitor is better to buy new (16-25 volts and 1000-3300 mikrofarad)

Комментарий

Problem solved

Комментарий

Обработка...
              X